The Trimite Surtec 650 Pen is a touch-up pens containing a trivalent solution, which will give a protective coating on clean, oxide-free aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces.
£56.00 excl VAT
£67.20 inc VAT
14 In stock
£56.00 + VAT
£53.20 + VAT
£51.80 + VAT
£50.40 + VAT
Features of Surtec 650:
- A rapid, simple to apply conversion treatment.
- Free of hexavalent chrome.
- Excellent corrosion protection on aluminium with or without painting.
- Used at room temperatures – with simple preparation.
- The pen-tip can be trimmed with a sharp knife to conform to any shape.
- Treated surfaces suitable for a wide range of coatings.
- Economical in use - no waste solutions to dispose of.
They are used to repair scratched and damaged surfaces, prior to painting, powder coating or gluing. Surtec 650 is free of hazardous hexavalent chromium. Surtec 650 complies with WEEE and RoHS. Surtec 650 meets MIL-DTL-81706B and MIL-DTL-5541F (both for bare corrosion resistance and low electrical contact resistance).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.