AC-131 is a sol-gel surface preparation that promotes enhanced adhesion as a result of the chemical interaction at the metallic interface on one side of the pre-treatment coating and the organic coating on the other side.
- Excellent for preparing aluminium, nickel, and titanium alloy parts subsequently finished with epoxy-based and polyurethane-based organic coatings.
- Helps reduces labor time and water usage; no scrubbing or rinsing required
- Superior adhesion of organic coatings to metal substrates.
- Eliminates chromates from surface treatment process.
- Reduces hazardous materials and waste compared to other conversion coating products and preparation methods.
- Proven to significantly reduce Rivet Rash.
- Two-part surface pre-treatment, water-based, non-chromate, blue, used prior to painting.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.