PPG PR1005L Red Integral Fuel Tank Slosh Coating 500ml Can *PPG-AFS 1841A *PPG-DTD900/4493
- Commodity Code 32081090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1133 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
PPG PR1005L Features
- PR-1005-L has a service temperature range from -73°C (-100°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
- This material is designed as topcoat or barrier coating. The cured coating is resistant to prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- PR-1005-L is a one part, synthetic rubber solution.
- The uncured material is a thin syrup suitable for application by brush, fill-and-drain, dip or spray.
- It cures at room temperature by the evaporation of solvent to form a smooth, tough, flexible transparent film having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates and polysulfide sealants.
- This product is qualified to several manufacturer specifications.
- This product is not suitable for aircraft running on MOGAS fuel
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.