Deft 44GN072 Epoxy Primer is a water reducible, low density, chemically cured high solids epoxy polyamide suitable for apllication on aircraft and aerospace equipment
£221.65 excl VAT
£265.98 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£221.65 + VAT
£210.57 + VAT
£205.03 + VAT
£199.49 + VAT
- 44GN072 fast drying, low density, water reducible, chemically cured, high solids, epoxy-polyamide primers suitable for application on aircraft and aerospace equipment
- Component A contains the pigment and polyamide resin
- Component B is a clear, non-pigmented epoxy, which acts as a hardener or curing agent for Component A
- When these epoxy primers are used over properly prepared substrates, they provide a corrosion inhibiting, chemical and solvent resistant film suitable for topcoat
- The cured primer is resistant to immersion in water, jet fuels, lubricating oils and hydraulic fluids
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.