£613.28 excl VAT
£735.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- Conathane CE-1155 provides outstanding resistance to moisture and good abrasion resistance
- The cured film is hard and tough and has excellent adhesion to phenolic and epoxy-glass laminates
- When tested over printed circuit patterns, excellent results are pbtained with 1.5 mil films
- Defective components can be replaced in coated areas using ordinary repair procedures without degradation or discoloration
- Spot re-coating can then be accomplished. Conathane CE-1155 may be applied by spray, dip or brush techniques and will cure at room or elevated temperatures
- The cured film is suitable for continuous operation up to 130C. The system contains a fluorescent dye to aid inspection under ultraviolet light.
- MIL-I-46058-C Type C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.