Bonderite GP-1904 is a dispersion of PTFE and graphite in a thermosetting binder designed to be applied by spray, brush, or dip.
£1369.92 excl VAT
£1643.90 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1139 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£1369.92 + VAT
£1301.42 + VAT
£1267.18 + VAT
£1232.93 + VAT
- Satiny finish
- Attractive component appearance to secure customer satisfaction
- Low coefficient of friction
- Ability to meet lubrication requirements for the component
- Remains flexible over a wide range of temperatures
- Application for a variety of environmental performance requirements
- Good release properties with a low coefficient of friction
- Ability to meet lubrication and assembly requirements for the component and application
- Consistent and uniform dip spin or spray application performance
- Versatile application techniques to minimize operation costs for application
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.