Electrodag 440 AS is one of a series of Electrodag EMC coatings designed to provide electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) on cabinetry used for electronic equipment.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Advantages of Electrodag 440 AS
- Higher conductivity per kilo of wet product
- Higher conductivity per micron dry coating
- High covering power
- Improved stability against sedimentation
- Ease of dilution and dispersion
- No risk of settling in supply line and spray equipment
- Air drying system: no cure required
- Compatible with all commonly used plastic
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.