£697.47 excl VAT
£836.96 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- Two component high solids polyurethane finish is formulated for application to military aircraft
- Designed to provide maximum protection from various chemicals, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuels and corrosion causing media
- Boeing Long beach DPM 6330-1
- Boeing St. LouisMMS 420
- Dowty Aerospace prop PS 632
- EADS (CASA) Z-12.390
- Italian Air ForceAER (EP)_M_P_001
- Northrop GrummanGP 110 AEF
- UK Ministry of DefenseBS 2X 34
- US Military MIL-Prf-85285C Type 1 Class H
- German Army (WIWEB)TL8010-0046
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.