DIESTONE DLS is a solvent composition with controlled volatility and weak odour. It is free from chlorinated hydrocarbons and used as a cleaning agent. The product provides maximum security : it does not contain any teratogenic or carcinogenic components, toluene or ethylene glycol ethers
£131.44 excl VAT
£157.73 inc VAT
3 In stock
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£131.44 + VAT
£124.87 + VAT
£121.58 + VAT
£118.30 + VAT
- The flash point of 30°C (86°F) is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
- Very high solvent power which allows excellent cleaning and degreasing of metallic surfaces before painting.
- Non corrosive on metals, including light alloys.
- Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy and polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour.
- AIRBUS : AIMS 09.03.001 / IPS 09.03.001.04 & CML 11-026 D / I.P. DA -62.32 (annexe 11)
- BOEING : BAC 5750 (PSD: 6.82) / Boeing D6-17487 solvents cleaners Prepaint Cleaning (Presaturated wipes) (conform)
- AIRBUS UK : ABP 8-1294
- EADS CASA : Z23149 (liquid form) / Z24942 (presaturated wipes)
- BAE SYSTEMS : R10-6027 / TOR ref.CL25314
- BOMBARDIER CANADAIR : MPS 180-9 / BAPS 180/009 / AMM 11-031
- DE HAVILLAND : PPS 31.17
- DASSAULT AVIATION : DGQT 22689
- SAAB : STB 176930
- DGA (French Army) : AIR 0011 fiche d'identification N° 3714
- SNECMA : DMP 12-300 & 13-300 ; DMR 70-710
- TURBOMECA : CCT LB 540
- MESSIER-DOWTY : PCS-2622
- SAFRAN : PR1500
- CFM : CP-2687
- GE : CO4-281
- ROLLS ROYCE : OMat 1/257Y
- SIKORSKY : SS9170-560, amendment #04 (liquid form) / SS8170-681 (presaturated wipes)
- IAE : Co.Mat 01-531
- EUROCOPTER : ECA 3131 / La Courneuve : IF-CN18 / Marignane : IF-MA310
- BELL HELICOPTER : MB 1915 / Spec. BPS 4138
- AGUSTA WESTLAND : BM110S0004 / STA100-84-51 Rev G
- AIR FRANCE : FITS 51206-1
- AIR CANADA : 99904A1453
- PILATUS : 910.21.21.002 (liquid form) / 904.49.73.013 (presaturated wipes)
- SNCF (French Railways) : Symbols 72100215 / 72106520 / 72109834
- NATO : NSN # H1Cl-7930-14-555-4352 (liquid form) / NSN # 6850-01-496-4901 (presaturated wipes)
- SAE : ARP 1755B (conform)
- PRATT & WHITNEY : PWA 36604 rev C (conform)
- ALENIA AERONAUTICA : NTA 72268 DSP 003
- EMBRAER : MEP 13097
- GULFSTREAM : GAMPS 4122
- CAAC : HH0108-AAD
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.