HysolÃ‚Â® PC18M is a solvent based one component urethane coating which may be cured at room temperature.
£76.34 excl VAT
£91.61 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£76.34 + VAT
£74.33 + VAT
£72.32 + VAT
- It is especially recommended for printed board coating.
- PC18M is a stable, clear material suitable for continuous
operation up to 110ÂºC. It may be applied by brush, dip or spray to electrical parts for improved moisture and environmental protection.
- Components and joints may be repaired, by heating the coating with a soldering iron, for easy removal.
- When fully cured, PC18M exhibits superior toughness, and abrasion and solvent resistance.
- Even after long exposure to the elements, the coating retains its very light color.
- PC18M is qualified to meet requirements of MIL-I-46058C, Type PUR, and is listed on the QPL 46058.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.