Electrolube SWAS will remove them to military cleanliness standards. It is ready to use and also contains a corrosion inhibitor for use with sensitive metals. It also has a lower odour than the other Safewash variants and is easy to rinse.
- Removes all types of flux residues; ideal for cleaning very stubborn deposits
- Offers enhanced cleaning performance to SWAJ; for more efficient cleaning processes
- Ready to use for ultrasonic applications; no dilution required
- Non-flammable product, 100% ozone friendly; suitable for use in standard cleaning equipment
- ANSI-J001B/IPC TM-650
- RoHS Compliant (2015/863/EU
- Swas Safewash Super
- Supplied in various sizes
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.