Dysol DS-108 is a very effective cleaner on a wide range of soils including hydrocarbon soils, adhesives, epoxies, sealants, inks, dyes and common shop contaminants.
£171.44 excl VAT
£205.73 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
Limited Quantity: 5L
£171.44 + VAT
£166.81 + VAT
- DS-108 Solvent the most widely used precision cleaning solvent in the aerospace industry
- DS-108 is a very effective cleaner on a wide range of soils including hydrocarbon soils, adhesives, epoxies, sealants, inks, dyes and common shop contaminants
- DS-108 evaporates quickly at room temperature leaving a perfectly clean surface ready for painting, coating, bonding, sealing or final assembly
- DS-108 is also used in the electronics industry for flux removal, the automotive industry, vinyl window manufacturing, screen-printing, check printing equipment, weapons cleaning and graffiti removal
Manufacture Specification Approvals
- Airbus: AIMS 09-00-0002
- Boeing Commercial: BAC5750, D6-17487
- Boeing Defense: STM0871
- Boeing/McDonnell Douglas: MCS6000
- Bombardier Canadair: BAPS 1800-009
- Embraer: EMB145 (20-30-4)
- Lockheed Martin Aero: LMA-MN040 TY II FMS 2004 TY II, 5PTMNG04 TY II, 5PTMVL01-B
- Lockheed Martin Space: LAC 41-4939
- Pratt & Whitney UTC: CMS0085 Rev A
- SAE International: AMS 3166B
- U.S. Navy: WS 26119 & 26188
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.