PPG 7630/3600 Primer Base is use with PPG 6840B chromated etch primer.
£357.14 excl VAT
£428.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£357.14 + VAT
£339.28 + VAT
£330.35 + VAT
£321.43 + VAT
PPG 6840B is a two component chromated etch primer designed to give adhesion and corrosion protection to aluminium alloys as part of the 4080 series scheme.
- Alternative pretreatment to chemical conversion coatings
- Good corrosion resistance
- Used to reactivate aged anodized or chromated surfaces
- Excellent adhesion between polyurethane primers
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of light alloys and steel
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.