ZINC GALVA Aerosol is a zinc-rich primer/paint designed to protect surfaces from corrosion.
£10.61 excl VAT
£12.73 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 34039900
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
£10.61 + VAT
£10.08 + VAT
£9.81 + VAT
£9.55 + VAT
- Zinc Galva Aerosol may be applied to any galvanised surface where the zinc coating has been damaged, abraded, worn or cut.?
- Provides a ready-to-use, effective, quick, simple and convenient means to treat surfaces in situ.?
- Convenient aerosol packaging ensures even coverage and requires no brushes or thinners.
- Dries quickly to form a durable hard wearing coating. ?
- Formulated to provide in of 95% zinc in the dry film for optimum sacrificial/ electrolytic protection.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.