3M™ Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Primer EC-3960 is a sprayable corrosion inhibiting adhesive primer
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Primer EC-3960 is a sprayable corrosion inhibiting adhesive primer
- It provides a high degree of protection against corrosive environments both inside and outside the adhesive bondline
- It is suggested for use with 3M™ Scotch-Weld Bonding Films.
- Capable of high transfer efficiency (less overspray waste)
- Provides corrosion protection inside and outside the bondline
- Provides long term durability to bonded joints
- Protects etched and anodized substrates for long term storage
- When cured at 250Â°F provides a solvent resistant coating
- Can be co-cured with adhesives at 250Â°F or 350Â°F
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.