£344.19 excl VAT
£413.03 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN2922 CL8 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
- Conforms to the requirements of MIL-R-81903A, Type II and is listed in current QPL's
- Used as received, no mixing or dilution required
- Clings to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Used at ambient temperatures, preferably above 20° and below 35°C
- Applied by non-atomizing spray or by brushing
- Easily rinsed with high pressure, high volume cold water, or steam
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.