The 7224 ink series is an epoxy based heat curing semi-paste ink for application by direct and offset printing with plate of reservoir equipment onto a variety of substrates including glass, ceramic, epoxy, metal and phenolic.
£185.60 excl VAT
£222.72 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£185.60 + VAT
£176.32 + VAT
£171.68 + VAT
£167.04 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 300 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of 7224 Brite Blue:
- Solvents, including those specified in MIL-STD-883 Method 2015 and MIL-STD-202 Method 215 (revision current at the time of testing).
- RMA solder flux, 500°F solder, then cleaning with water, ethanol, or methanol.
- Soaking in water and gasoline as described in Federal Specification TT-I-1795A.
- Thermal shock as described in MIL-M-13231C.
- Salt atmosphere for 48 hours.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.