Dykem Cross Check Plus Tamper Proof Torque Mark Yellow 1oz (28gm) Tube (Skydrol Resistant) *BMS 8-45H Type I & III
Dykem Cross Check Plus is the recommended alternative to F925 Torqueseal and is a Skydrol Resistant version of standard Cross Check.
£10.92 excl VAT
£13.10 inc VAT
53 In stock
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
£10.92 + VAT
£10.37 + VAT
£10.10 + VAT
£9.83 + VAT
• Highly visible fluorescent color paste that dries fast.
• Passes RTCA-DO-160 Skydrol PE-5 solvent susceptibility test.
• Mark will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose.
• Provides a convenient visual method for identification of vibratory loosening or tampering on nuts, bolts, fasteners and assemblies.
• Easily detects when torque has changed.
• Provides warranty protection against tampering.
• Withstands Skydrol PE-5, and industrial cleaning agents.
• Highly visible under ambient light and fluorescent under UV light.
• Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.