Laboratory Certified felt tip pen ideal for marking on any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a concern.
£6.03 excl VAT
£7.24 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
£6.03 + VAT
£5.73 + VAT
£5.58 + VAT
£5.43 + VAT
- Paints contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting point elements and chlorides.
- Paints meet or exceed the requirements of the US Energy Research & Development Administrations Nuclear Grade for Black, Red, Yellow and White.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- 44 style marker and a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- 44 style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Fine line marker is ideal for making fine, distinctive markings.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Available in 2 marker styles – Fine and 44 (medium).
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.