3M™ Scotch-Seal Tamper Proof Sealant 1252 is a one-part, fast drying, antitamper sealer.
£18.64 excl VAT
£22.37 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£18.64 + VAT
£17.71 + VAT
£17.24 + VAT
£16.78 + VAT
- It can be applied over adjustable or removable parts to indicate changes in position. A break in the seal indicates tampering or movement.
- Scotch-Seal 1252 is used in the electronics industry to protect settings and calibrations of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic equipment against tampering. Scotch-Seal 1252 is also used to seal components between stages of assembly and parts which are restricted to adjustment, alteration, or access by qualified personnel.
- Will not support fungus growth.
- Exposed surfaces of Scotch-Seal 1252 will accept ink from an inspector’s approval stamp within 20 seconds of application.
- Commonly used by aircraft industry to indicate sabotage, tampering, alteration or vibration loosening.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.