The IP9064 system of coating is a combination of 3 systems, which can be used individually or all 3 for total maximum protection. Each of the 3 individual layers are stand alone products in their own right.
£78.80 excl VAT
£94.56 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 32081090
£78.80 + VAT
£74.86 + VAT
£72.89 + VAT
£70.92 + VAT
Features of IP9064:
- Resistant to 100 hours in salt water fog
- Resistant to 100 hours dry heat at 180°C
- Resistant to 100 hours at 150°C in lubricating oil
- Resistant to 100 hours at 180°C in dry heat
- Resistant to 100 hours with engine fuel
- After 7 days air drying, resistant to Skydrol for 3 hours 70°C (160°F)
- Resistant to 10 cycles 4 hours at 150°C (300°F) 20 hours in salt water fog
- Resistant to temperatures of down to at least -40°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.