Molykote 3400A Anti Friction Coating dry lubricant for metal/metal combinations involving slow to medium-fast movements and medium to heavy loads.
From £60.20 excl VAT
£72.24 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 32149000
Country of Origin: Germany
Features of 3400A:
- Excellent lubrication
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Good solvent resistance
- High load carrying capacity
- Excellent adhesion to metal
- Low coefficient of friction
- High resistance to oil and fuels
Sliding contact of metal/metal combinations with slow to moderately fast movements and high loads.
- Used successfully in automotive applications such as:
- Pins, springs and bearings surfaces in brakes; body hinges and linkages.
- Moving parts in locks, switches, ventilation controls and servo mechanisms.
- Under the hood linkages exposed to dust, moisture, fuels, oils and other contaminants.
- Hinge pins, sleeve bearings and cams.
- Servo mechanism and instrument bearing.
- Threaded connections and fasteners
- ISO 2811
- DIN 50021
- SAE AS 5272 Type II
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.