- Performs effectively under the adverse conditions of 100% relative humidity and in the presence of such corrosive species such as chlorides, sulphur compounds or hydrogen sulfide
- Contains no hazardous chromates, nitrites or phosphate inhibitors
- Supplied in a concentrate form which is easily diluted with lubricating, hydraulic or perservative oils
- Provides universal corrosion protection to ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Also effective on zinc, aluminium, galvanized steel, copper cadmium, silver brass and may others alloys
- Nitrite free, non toxic and thermally stable providing long lasting contact and vapor phase corrosion protection
- MIL-I-85062 (additives to oils)
- Conforms to MIL-PRF-16173E
- NATO 6850-66-132-6100
- NSN 6850-01-470-3358
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.