CHO-SHIELD 2001 is electrically conductive coatings provide corrosion protection for enclosure flanges which mate with EMI shielding gaskets.
£346.62 excl VAT
£415.94 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1193 CL3 / 1866 CL3 II/III
Limited Quantity: 1L
£346.62 + VAT
£337.50 + VAT
£328.37 + VAT
- Urethane binder provides exceptional physical properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance, including stability in jet fuel (JP4), hydraulic fluids and motor oil.
- High abrasion resistance even after jet fuel immersion.
- Exceptional coating hardness and scratch resistance.
- Responds readily to a variety of substrates.
- Significantly more cost effective than silver-filled epoxies.
- No degradation of shielding effectiveness after 500 hrs. salt fog.
- Premeasured kits allow easy mixing of components in one container
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.