BR 127 corrosion inhibiting primer is a modified epoxy primer. it is the leading industry standard for high performance corrosion inhibiting primers and has been used in virtually every commercial aircraft built since its introduction.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Feature and Benefits
- Industry wide standard for corrosion resistant primers.
- Prevents hydrolysis of oxide layers.
- Structural performance from - 67Â°F to 300Â°F.
- Compatible with a wide variety adhesive systems
- Improves hydraulic stability at the adhesive to metal interface.
- Protects prepared surface from further oxidation.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.