Bonderite M-CR 1200S (formerly known as Alodine) a powdered chemical which when dissolved in water will form an iridescent golden, protective chromate coating of 0.3 - 2.0gm/m 2 on clean, oxide-free aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces.
£96.36 excl VAT
£115.63 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1463 CL5.1 II
Limited Quantity: 1KG
Hazardous for transport
£96.36 + VAT
£91.54 + VAT
£89.13 + VAT
£86.72 + VAT
Benefits & Features
- A very rapid non-electrolytic chromate conversion treatment.
- Produces attractive golden coatings on all aluminium surfaces.
- Excellent corrosion protection with or without paint
- Excellent paint or powder adhesion
- Operates at ambient temperatures without heating costs.
- The coating has low electrical resistance (less than 5K micro-ohms/in 2)
- Can treat high silicon castings after simple degreasing.
- Can repair damaged anodic coatings and restore paint adhesion to aged ones.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.