ARDROX 3968 is a corrosion inhibiting, de-watering fluid which will excellently displace fresh or salt water from metal surfaces. It contains a volatile solvent and when this has evaporated, a very thin oil film remains which gives protection to the metal surface
£2361.19 excl VAT
£2833.43 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 66 days
£2361.19 + VAT
£2243.13 + VAT
£2184.10 + VAT
£2125.07 + VAT
- ARDROX 3968 provides an alternative to oven drying where the presence of the final thin oil film is not considered detrimental
- As temporary corrosion prevention is provided, the method allows a delay between various processing systems without the danger of corrosion.
- ARDROX® 3968 has extremely good spreading and penetrating properties
- Very suitable as an aid to freeing seized-up parts, particularly if these are wet
- Due to its water displacing properties, ARDROX® 3968 will rapidly restore electrical equipment which has been subjected to flooding to an operative condition
- Typical examples of this are electric motors, switchgear and automobile ignition systems
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.