BR® 127 corrosion inhibiting primer is a modified epoxy primer. It is the industry standard for high performance corrosion inhibiting primers and has been used in virtually every commercial aircraft builtsince its introduction.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Feature and Benefits
- Industry-wide standard for corrosion resistant primers
- Prevents hydrolysis of oxide layers
- Structural performance from -67°F to 300°F (-55°C to 149°C)
- Compatible with a wide variety of adhesive systems
- Improves hydrolytic stability at the adhesive-to-metal interface
- Protects prepared surfaces from further oxidation
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.