HumiSeal TS 300 is a non-flammable, high temperature, temporary mask specially designed and formulated to be used on printed circuit boards that require masking during the conformal coating process.
£65.85 excl VAT
£79.02 inc VAT
2 In Stock
Commodity Code: 40012900
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
£65.85 + VAT
£62.56 + VAT
£60.91 + VAT
£59.27 + VAT
- Applies easily from applicator bottle, dispensing machines or brushing.
- Keeps contact points and connections free of coating.
- Will cure at room temperature in one hour or in 20 to 30 minutes at elevated temperatures.
- Changes color from pink to translucent red when cured.
- Will not tarnish gold, copper and phosphor bronze.
- Easily removed by peeling - leaves no residue to interfere with subsequent operations.
- Material can withstand soldering temperatures up to 260°F.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.