Features of DCB SCC3:
- Black opaque coating provides camouflage of PCB design.
- Resistant to most solvents, lubricants and chemicals associated with most aerospace and automotive applications.
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions to a variety of substrates, including high altitude/decompression.
- Extreme operating temperature range and excellent resistance to mould growth
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no isocyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Cured coating can be removed with Electrolube Conformal Coating Remover Gel (CCRG).
- Excellent dielectric properties at all frequencies.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.