Cold Galvanising Spray is a unique combination of zinc powders and resins, formulated to form a high performance zinc-rich coating that actively fights rust and corrosion by its galvanic properties.
£8.36 excl VAT
£10.03 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
£8.36 + VAT
£7.94 + VAT
£7.73 + VAT
£7.52 + VAT
Features of Galvanising Spray:
- Excellent touch-up for damaged galvanised surfaces.
- Allows spot welding.
- No chlorinated solvents. Totally lead and chromate free.
- Excellent corrosion resistance through cathodic protection even when the coating is
- scratched or damaged.
- Good mechanical resistance due to the excellent adhesion on metal.
- Specifications: NSN 8030-01-120-3553, BSEN 1461 - 1999
- Can be over painted by most commonly used finishes.
Ferrous metals are protected by the sacrificial action, even when scratched or damaged. Zinc becomes the anode which is attacked by corrosion and the base metal the cathode. A film of water-insoluble zinc oxide is formed, which stops rust and corrosion.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.