Desothane HS Buffable topcoats are polyurethane coatings used to protect the exterior of aircraft. These high solids topcoats are designed to be applied over Desoprime epoxy primers and Desofillâ„¢ surfacers.
£74.67 excl VAT
£89.60 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1263 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 32081090
£74.67 + VAT
£70.94 + VAT
£69.07 + VAT
£67.20 + VAT
- Compatible with epoxy primers, surfacers, and intermediate coating
- May be buffed to remove minor imperfections
- Excellent gloss and image reflection
- Retains gloss and color in harsh exterior environments
- Can be applied in a wide range of conditions
- Excellent impact and erosion resistance
- Compatible with all current spray equipment
- Skydrol resistant
- Service temperature -54Â°C to 177Â°C (-65Â°F to 350Â°F)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.