ELDORADO ALK-774 is a biodegradable, water-dilutable, environmentally safe cleaning compound, primarily used for light to heavy duty removal of oil, grease, hydraulic fluid, and exhaust tract film from aircraft exteriors.
£379.25 excl VAT
£455.10 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
£379.25 + VAT
£369.27 + VAT
£359.29 + VAT
Features of ALK-774:
- Clear, blue-green, concentrated detergent liquid; nonflammable; pH 9
- Rapid biodegradation and efficient oil separation in wastewater treatment facilities.
- Readily rinses with water and dries streak-free.
- Safe on plastic transparencies, paint, and electrical insulation.
- Safe on aircraft structural metals and high-strength steel.
- Approved by or conforms to: MIL-PRF-87937D, Type IV
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.