Bonderite C-AK 6305 E is a concentrated, colourless liquid formulated for cleaning aluminium, steel, copper and plated metals in ultrasonice cleaning tanks.
UN Number: UN1719 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Benefits & Features
- Low in total alkalinity
- Suitable for ultrasonic cleaning of fuel system components, hydraulic components and metals that require bonding.
- Non flammable in concertrate of diluted form
- No Solvents, phosphates and heavy metals present
- Readily soluble in water at recommended rations
- Easy to control concentration by simple titrations
- Readily rinses from parts with cold or warm water
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.