ELDORADO SR-125A is a viscous paint remover, designed for removal of polysulfide sealants and adhesives from metal surfaces.
£292.83 excl VAT
£351.40 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
£292.83 + VAT
£285.12 + VAT
£277.42 + VAT
Features of SR-125A:
- Viscous solvent, which may be applied to vertical, inclined, or overhead surfaces.
- Safe on aluminium, magnesium, steel, high-strength steel, and other structural metals.
- Powerful: Very effectively dissolves and removes polysulfide sealant and adhesives.
- Free-rinsing, minimal coating residues remain on surface.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents, phenols, chromates, heavy metals, mercaptans, or thio-compounds. Odour is mild and not penetrating.
Since SR-125A has a mild odour, it presents no objection in the workshop, hangar, or wash rack areas when used with adequate ventilation.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.