Ardrox 9PR88 is a colourless, highly volatile, solvent-based penetrant remover.
£10.07 excl VAT
£12.08 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.07 + VAT
£9.81 + VAT
£9.54 + VAT
- Ardrox 9PR88 is mainly used for the removal of both visible red dye and fluorescent penetrants.
- It can also be used as a solvent precleaner prior to the penetrant application for the removal of oil and greases.
- AMS 2644 Qualified
Effects on Metal
- ARDROX 9PR88 is safe to use on all common materials.
- When ARDROX 9PR88 is used in the prescribed manner, no significant corrosion is likely to be encountered on commonly used metals.
- ARDROX may stain or soften some plastics and rubbers and, where appropriate, a compatibility test should be carried out.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.