Advantages compared to other stencil cleaners:
- High bath loading capability, excellent filterability and therefore a long bath life
- This cleaner facilitates short process times due to superior drying characteristics
- With a flash point of 42ºC / 108ºF, ZESTRON® SD 100 can be used in non-heated cleaning equipment without explosion protection
- Can also be used for stencil underside wipe cleaning in printers
- Based on non-halogen, organic solvents
- Used at ambient temperature
- This medium is also applicable for manual cleaning
- Low odor
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.