By combining the superior lubricating qualities of Polyphenyl Ether with the cleaning power of a hydrofluoroether azeotrope, Miller-Stephenson has created Connector Lubricant, a formulation that provides the most advanced total treatment for connectors.
£44.12 excl VAT
£52.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.2 N/A
£44.12 + VAT
£42.96 + VAT
£41.80 + VAT
- Cleans, lubricates and protects multi-pinconnectors.
- Reduces insertion forces.
- Greatly increases mating cycles (especially important where high pin counts are involved).
- Extends connector life by preventing corrosion and galling.
- Removes contaminates and oxides.
- Is non-migrating-contains no silicones.
- Non ozone depleting.
- Available with an UV (ultraviolet) indicator.
- No interference in electrical continuity.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.