UAT is a high purity solvent blend designed for use with all Electrolube acrylic based conformal coatings.
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Electrolube coatings suitable for use with UAT are:
- HPA - High Performance Acrylic
- APL - Acrylic Protective Lacquer
- TRV - Tropicalised Varnish
The primary use of UAT is to dilute coatings for use in dip and spray coating applications
- Used to dilute non-acrylic conformal coatings for use in dipping and spraying applications
- Normal thinning ratio for spraying applications is 2 parts coating to 1 part thinner
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.