Electrolube Ultrasolve Cleaning Solvent is a fast-drying solvent specially formulated for the quick and efficient cleaning of electrical equipment. It replaces CFC solvents such as 113 trichloroethane due to rapid cleaning and fast evaporation rates.
£10.21 excl VAT
£12.25 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.21 + VAT
£9.94 + VAT
£9.68 + VAT
- Non-CFC, non-halogenated cleaning solvent will not attack the Ozone Layer.
- Excellent removal of greases, oils, flux residues and acrylic conformal coatings from PCBs.
- Leaves a perfectly clean, dry surface - conventional solvents often leave greasy deposits which attract dust and dirt.
- Harmless to most plastics, rubbers, elastomers, and surface coatings.
- CO2 propelled aerosol version available containing 20% more active cleaner.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.