Lotoxane XF is a highly refined solvent blend offering a combination of low odour excellent degreasing power and minimal residue on drying.Arrow Solutions are delighted to bring you a new range of Powered By Compressed Air (PBCA) aerosols .
£4.27 excl VAT
£5.12 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1950 CL 2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 5L
£4.27 + VAT
£4.06 + VAT
£3.95 + VAT
£3.84 + VAT
- Highly refined for minimal residue on drying.
- Low odour and contains no aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Excellent compatibility with metals and most plastics.
- Flash point 27°C, Lotoxane XF will evaporate and dry six times faster than standard Lotoxane.
- Faster evaporation speeds up application and preparation times.
- Superb degreasing performance.
- Provides a versatile degreasing solution to meet all manufacturing, maintenance, inspection and surface preparation needs.
- Can reduce solvent consumption, reducing cost in use and aiding compliance with VOC limits.
You will be able to clearly identify a PBCA aerosol by its green logo displayed on the aerosol can. Arrow Solutions have worked hard to minimise the impact of their products on the environment and their ability to bring you aerosols powered by compressed air instead of CO2 or LPG.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.