Socomore Sococlean Socoshine Solvent Based Cleaner 20Lt Drum
Socomore Sococlean Socoshine Solvent is a Water-based VOC and solvent free aircraft dry wash and polish. Supplied in a 20lt Pail.
- Commodity Code 34029010
- Country of Origin France
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
SOCOCLEAN SHINE can also be used as a dry-wash to clean and remove organic and solid contaminants such as exhaust tracks, Skydrol and insects etc. from metallic surfaces. SOCOCLEAN SHINE is a water-based polish that deliver a glass-like gloss and protect surfaces.
- Solvent-free product no VOC emissions (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Does not require rinsing reduces time spent on maintenance operations and water consumption.
- Restores surface gloss to 90 GU (gloss units) or better.
- Forms a protective water-repellent surface resistant to new soil deposits, helping to reduce maintenance costs.
- Designed for use on dry or wet surfaces (rain, dew, high humidity).
- Does not cause crazing.
- BOEING D6-17487 Rev-R (conform)
- AIRBUS AIMS 09-00-002 (Exterior and General Cleaners Waxes, Polishing Compounds Protective Surface Coatings) (conform)
- SAE AMS 1650C
- BOMBARDIER NTO for CRJ Aircraft - External Cleaning Of Painted Surfaces
How to use:
- What is the best concentration to use? 5-20%, depending on the intended use.
- When is a 5% concentration used? For general aircraft cleaning (appearance).
- When is a 20% concentration used? To remove carbon deposits such as jet blast or the accumulation of Skydrol from underneath the airframe.
- How is the product applied to the exterior of an aircraft? Using an airless or HVLP (recommended) spray application system. It can also be applied using a brush.
- Is it necessary to rinse with water after application? Yes, preferably using hot water (55 C).
- What is the recommended concentration if using SYNCLAIR A/C in a bath? 10% concentration is recommended for immersion. Higher than this can create a silicate crust on the surface.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.