Used for cleaning metals prior to plating operations to provide an extremely clean and slightly roughened surface, allowing excellent bonding of the plated material. It is ready to use and is part of the Electrolube Safewash range; water-based, non-flammable, biodegradable solvent blends designed to clean to within military cleanliness standards, (ANSI-J-001B/IPC TM-650).
- Removes flux residues and other contaminants; suitable for micro-etching processes prior to plating
- Good for general degreasing applications; ideal for applications that do not contain sensitive metals
- Ready to use for ultrasonic applications; no dilution required
- Non-flammable product, 100% ozone friendly
- Suitable for use in standard cleaning equipment
- SWA Safewash Original
- Various sizes
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.