Electrolube AFC is a very efficient anti-static foaming cleanser for surfaces prone to static dust attraction which has been specially developed for use on plastics, metal, glass and synthetic surfaces.
£3.51 excl VAT
£4.21 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£3.51 + VAT
£3.33 + VAT
£3.25 + VAT
£3.16 + VAT
- Electrolube AFC is free of CFC solvents and propellants.
- Highly efficient, biodegradable hard surface cleaner resulting from years of experimentation and research with surfactants and detergents.
- Powerful anti-static properties - removing static charges from hard surfaces and preventing their reoccurrence. Additionally, glass lenses treated with AFC will remain mist-free for long periods.
- Non-flammable - unlike many other foaming cleaners.
- Safe on delicate surfaces - will not harm plastic surfaces which may be attacked by solvents.
- Mildly perfumed to identify treated areas.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.