LOCTITE® SF 7200™ is designed to aid removal of cured chemical gaskets by softening the gasket material on the flanges, eliminating excessive scraping.
£9.74 excl VAT
£11.69 inc VAT
12 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£9.74 + VAT
£9.25 + VAT
£9.01 + VAT
£8.77 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1095 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of SF 7200:
- Easy application from an aerosol can
- Will not run, even on vertical surfaces
- Does not contain CFC
Once applied, the product develops a foam-like layer on the gasket, preventing it from running off the desired location, thus allowing it to work for the required duration.
- Include removal of all types of chemical gaskets from metal flanges.
- It is particularly suitable for removing gaskets from aluminum or other soft metal flanges where excessive scraping could easily lead to flange surface damage
- It may also be used to aid removal of adhesives, baked-on grease or oil, built-up carbon deposits, dried oils, paint, varnish, etc. from metal flanges or surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.