Features of HYSO 93:
- HYSO 93 is a very pure product absolutely free from impurities such as, chlorinated solvents, benzene solvents and water. Owing to these qualities and the very low risk of flammability, it is recommended in all work to be carried out in badly ventilated places with difficult access.
- The water-repellent property allows water to be displaced from moist surfaces; the risks of corrosion by accumulation of water in inaccessible areas or by condensation are therefore reduced.
- The intended limited volatility makes the use of this product possible in bath if necessary and minimizes losses due to evaporation, which permits an important saving of product.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the duration of evaporation.
- HYSO 93 is inert on metals (steels, aluminium and its alloys, zinc and galvanized steels, etc...),plastics (PVC, ABS, polyethylene, polyester, polyurethanes, plexiglass, etc...), rubbers and elastomers.
- It can be employed on painted or varnished surfaces (polyurethanes, acrylic resins, etc...) without risk of attack or tarnishing
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.