Product notice - This product is also available in different specifications. If you require this product in any of the other specifications detailed on the technical datasheet please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)1675 432850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nyco Grease GN 10
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Nyco Grease GN 10 is a soft NLGI 2 grease, based on a synthetic diester oil thickened with a lithium soap. It is fortified with anti-corrosion, antioxidant and strong anti-wear additives. Nyco Grease GN 10 can be used from -73°C to +121°C.
- Fortified with anti-corrosion, antioxidant and strong anti-wear additives.
- A fairly multi-purpose grease for airframe lubrication.
- Suitable in high to very high speed bearings, or in components exposed to extremely low temperature, down to -73° C.
- The very low resisting torque of Nyco Grease GN 10 makes it the best choice for parts actuated bt low-power motors.
Applications: Airframe multipurpose grease (actuators, doors, flaps, slats, landing gear, THS, etc.) of most civil and military aircrafts and helicopters
Please Note: Can be technically replaced by Nyco Grease GN 148
- Approved MIL-PRF-23827 C Type I Amd2
- Approved DCSEA 354/B (ex AIR 4210)
- Listed in Airbus CML 03HBC1
- Listed in Airbus CML 03HBD9
- Listed in CML PMC 79671
- Listed in Airbus Helicopters CM115
- Listed in ATR CML 04-023C
- Nyco Grease GN 10
To view additional Nyco literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.