Product notice - This product is also available in different specifications. If you require this product in any of the other specifications detailed on the technical datasheet please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)1675 432850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nyco Grease GN 07
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Nyco Grease GN 07 is a clay-thickened NLGI 2 grease, based on a highly thermostable polyol ester with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C. It contains specific high temperature anti-oxidants and has strong extreme- pressure properties.
Applications: Nyco Grease GN 07 has excellent load carrying stability and is most suitable in anti-friction bearings at high thrust load and high temperature up to + 180°C. It has also good water resistant properties, making it suitable as wheel bearing grease for aircraft with high landing speeds
- Contains speacial high temperature anti-oxidants and has strong ectreme-pressure properties.
- Excellent load carrying stability and is most suitable in anti-friction bearings at high thrust load and high temperature up +180°C.
- Good water resistant properties, making it suitable as wheel bearing grease for aircrafts with high landing speeds.
- Approved DCSEA 361/B (ex AIR 4207)
- Meets MIL-G-25760 A (obs)
- Listed in Airbus CML 03GGA9
- Listed in ATR CML 04-005
- Grease GN 07
To view additional Nyco literature, please visit our brochures section here.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.