Mar-Temp VH 300 209Lt Drum
- Commodity Code 27101999
- Country of Origin Germany
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
MAR-TEMP VH 300 is a high performance very hot quenching oil with normal speed suitable for use at temperatures of up to 220°. It is based upon solvent-refined mineral oils providing excellent resistance to oxidation.
MAR-TEMP VH 300 has a high flash point and thermal stability and will provide long life under arduous operating conditions. MAR-TEMP VH 300 is suitable for tempering and heat transfer applications. MAR-TEMP VH 300 has Rolls Royce approval CSS 184.
- Lifetime improved provided by excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability.
- Consistent performance under the most arduous of operating conditions.
- Uniform quenching characteristics maintained over a range of operating temperatures.
- Control of sludge formation.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.