- Has low solubility in water and will not erode with time, even when subjected to high pressure from considerable water flow
- Enjoys excellent adhesion properties to most substrates and because of its tough flexible composition, has very low water absorption
- Duralac enjoys excellent adhesion properties to most substrates and because of its tough flexible composition, has very low water absorption
- Duralac enjoys excellent adhesion properties to most substrates and because of its tough flexible composition, has very low water absorption.
- Has a two year shelf life from the date of dispatch when stored below 20°C.
- Once a container is opened, the remaining Duralac will form a skin
- Duralac is supplied ready for use and must not be thinned. It is best applied by brush.
- When Duralac is applied to metal or other surfaces the volatile solvent evaporates and the compound sets to the touch, but remains tacky for a considerable period.
- It is important that the joint should be closed while Duralac is still tacky to ensure that it will flow sufficiently under pressure to close the gaps in the joint.
- It will harden somewhat if a thin film is left exposed to the atmosphere for a long period and this will prevent the making of a close joint.
Specifications: DTD 369B
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.